- ATLA Reciprocal Borrowers do not pay an application fee. If they would like an ID Card they will need to pay a $15.00 fee.
- Must have home institution library email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arriving at LPU with the following information: Student name, Student ID #, and confirmation that student is currently enrolled in one of the institution's master programs.
- All outside patrons must provide a valid credit card with an expiration date no less than 6 month from the time of lending.
- May check out 8 items maximum, 5 per subject
- May renew regular materials one time
- May not check out books on Reserve
- May not check out materials with fines or overdue books on the account
- Fine of $.25 per item per day on regular materials
- Fee of $5.00 per proctored exam
- Fine of $15.00 per replaced ID card
- Processing Fee of $15.00 for any books that are 30 days overdue.
- When materials are 30 days overdue, the material is marked as lost and the patron is automatically charged the replacement cost of the material as well as a $15.00 processing fee.
This form is filled out by all outside borrowers wishing to borrow from LPU. The library will automatically receive the application once it is submitted.