Library Facilities are now open to all LPU students. Please click here or go to the Library Opening Policies page for more information.
Library Services Offered to LPU Student, Staff, and Faculty:
- If you would like to come to the library, you may make an appointment
. Please fill out the Visiting the Library Appointment Form. Please make sure you read the Form completely before signing up for a time to come into the library.
- Please fill out the Library Information and Request Form if you would like the following:
- Circulation book - the Library will pull a circulation book, check it out, and either place it in your box or ship it to you. Circulation books still have a 3-week loan limit with a 1-time renewal. Please note, we cannot send Reference or Reserve Books.
- Scan documents- the Library will scan documents to you as long as it complies with copyright regulations. Please note that we must follow copyright regulations, so this will determine whether we are able to scan certain documents.
- One on one -a Library worker will be happy to meet with you over skype/zoom/phone to help you find research for your project. We are happy to help you find information that will be useful and helpful for you to complete your projects. To schedule an appointment, click here:
Schedule an appointment with the Librarian.
Schedule an appointment with the Assistant to the Librarian.
- Please also know that we are available by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Chat, which should pop up on the right-hand side of every Library webpage.
- By Phone: (909) 706-3009.